Isaiah 43:5

"Do not fear, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, and gather you from the west." Isaiah 43:5

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Works All for Good

Wow! I have seen so much of God's hand over the last few weeks and barely know how to share. Today we received the call that our paperwork was submitted with the first group for the new visas. What does this mean? Well it means in 4-8 weeks we will receive a call that our paperwork is approved and now waiting for approval from the US embassy. This takes 3-15 days. So we could be bringing our son home end of February or March. It appears that all of Eli's minor hospital visits were motivation to get this little guy home to his family. I am in awe! I don't feel ready and I am not sure where to start...Actually, I will start with our Colorado laundry and getting my Christmas tree down. I will then start sorting through girl stuff to get Hannah's room ready for a baby brother to move in when he is ready. I feel so thankful and full of joy.
To be a mommy to two amazing kiddos and to see Eli here to celebrate his big sister's birthday. I could not have imagined it. God is so good, why cannot I not get this?

2 comments:

  1. wow!!! this is HUGE! eli will be home in no time! i can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow oh wow!!! I have been specifically praying for this and am just blown away by this incredible answer to prayer. To be honest though, I was feeling so doubtful (why do I lack continue to lack faith when He is so faithful?). I can't wait to meet your son. I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete