Isaiah 43:5

"Do not fear, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, and gather you from the west." Isaiah 43:5

Friday, January 7, 2011

My Little Girl

In the next few months my life is going to change dramatically. My little girl is heading to preschool and I am not sure I am ready for it! To say good-bye to the baby girl phase and watch her begin to have some independence is a challenge. Yes there are days when I would give anything for a break, but right now I just want to soak in time with her being just mine.
I love to watch her play Barbie, cuddle while we watch Veggie Tales, have tea parties with PBJs or to just listen to her talk about life. She asks the best questions and we can talk about anything and everything. Yesterday she told me she wishes I had a baby in my tummy. I told her that I was glad she grew in my tummy, but that I am so glad that God had a perfect plan to give us Eli. She hugged me a we prayed for God's best for our family, whatever that is. Those are moments I cannot get enough of as her mommy.
As I watch a baby doll go for a ride in a dump truck I just opened, I realize how blessed I am and how much I look forward to learning life with two kiddos! I also realize that it feels weird to be finding spots for trucks and airplane pj's.

1 comment:

  1. awww, your hannah is so sweet! i can't wait til you have both your kiddos in your arms! :)

    ReplyDelete