Isaiah 43:5

"Do not fear, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, and gather you from the west." Isaiah 43:5

Friday, July 2, 2010

Heading to 9 months

When we first began the wait for our referrel, I felt confident I could handle it! However, since reaching the 6 month marker of waiting I feel a weight each week day, wondering will today be the day? I long so much to see my baby boy's face and to know the baby that God has for our family. I guess I just want to know that we are heading toward something real and not just wishful thinking and praying.
All around me I see women who are expecting a baby the "normal" way and I feel envy. Not because they are pregnant but because daily they have reminders that a baby is in their future and they have a due date. Some might go a week or 2 over their due date, but never are they given an additional 6-9 months...! So since it is now 6pm on Friday, I once again accept that I will not see my child's face this week and I press on to next week with hope.
Maybe just maybe it will be the week we get "the call."

No comments:

Post a Comment