Isaiah 43:5

"Do not fear, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, and gather you from the west." Isaiah 43:5

Thursday, August 12, 2010

One Month

Today we have been waiting 1 month out of our 11 month travel wait. We sit in a good place. Eli is doing well and we received photos and an update today, oh my he is cute! He is growing well and it appears his foster mother is sweet with him, I am so glad. My husband decided to give our daughter and myself a gift on the 12th of every month our acceptance anniversary. Today he gave me a locket, "Faith, Hope, and Love" and it has a cross on the front. Inside, he put tiny new pictures of Eli. I adore my husband, he knows me so well. I look forward to the 2 month mark, he is so creative.
As for the official side. Korea has given the approval and our I-600 (declare an orphan as a relative), has been sent in! We hope for the approval soon and just have to maintain our fingerprints at some point in the future. Overall I am feeling good today and praise God for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment